The terms and conditions only for the segment of renting out the oxygen and other required things which are life savers during the pandemic of COVID-19 (2nd wave).
As we all know that our country is suffering from a lot of deficiencies during this pandemic which includes need of beds in hospitals, medication, oxygen cylinders and related supplements, doctors, nurses, etc., our company Rentozo (not being a Not for Profit Organization) have come forward to help the citizens of the country (especially in the state of Madhya Pradesh) thinking that its our moral obligation to help our country in coping up with the pandemic situations in the best possible manner as we can.
Our portal is helping all the people who are in need of hospitals, medication, oxygen cylinders and related supplements, doctors, nurses, etc. during this 2nd wave of COVID-19. We are not conducting this activity for any business purposes and this is neither a main business activity of our company. With this we only intend to help people in saving their lives as well as the life of their loved ones to the extent we can.
The people who use this portal to get the requisite materials should read the following statements carefully-
1. Rentozo is only connecting the ‘Giver’ of such supplies and the ‘Taker’ of such supplies.
We don’t have any responsibility in case the product received is misleading/ not in proper condition/ not upto the mark; therefore it is the responsibility of the ‘Taker’ of such supplies to check the product before taking it, using it and paying any kind of consideration for it.
2. It is the responsibility of the ‘Taker’ to ensure that the ‘Giver’ isn’t involved in Black Marketing and giving you the supplies required at a price predefined by the Government of India/ M.P. or on MRP.
We request everyone using the portal not to involve into any kind of Black Marketing.
Let’s unite and save humanity and say NO to Black Marketing!
3. Neither the buyer nor the taker is responsible to pay any sum to Rentozo for availing such services.
4. This activity is conducted through the portal of Rentozo to act as a bridge between givers and takers.
5. Rentozo is conducting such activities only as a ‘Social responsibility’ and we deny any responsibility in case of any mishappening.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS YOU MAY NOT USE
ABOUT & ACCEPTANCE:
- RENTOZO by Rentree is a partnership company that is registered at firm’s Indian partnership act under section 58(1) under no. 01/01/01/0153/20, and is located at Bhopal. RENTOZO provides a variety of options to its customers depending on their needs, requirements, mindsets and thus getting a product of their choice.
- For the purpose of the Terms and wherever the context so requires, the terms "giver" and "taker" shall mean any person who post their products and services on rent will be considered as ‘Giver’ and another person who uses the products and services and is liable to return after use will be considered as ‘Taker’. RENTOZO does not hold any liability of the product and therefore giver and taker are bearable in case of mislead. By using the Service, you agree to comply with these Terms.
- Additionally, while using a portion of the Service, you agree to conform to any applicable posted guidelines for such Service, which may change or be updated from time to time at RENTOZO. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guideline, or any subsequent changes thereto or become unhappy with RENTOZO or the Service in any way, your only choice is to immediately discontinue the use of RENTOZO. These Terms may be updated by RENTOZO at any time at its sole discretion.
- i. that violates any law or regulation;
- ii. that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant RENTOZO all of the license rights granted herein;
- iii. that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
- iv. that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- v. that harasses degrades intimidates, or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- vi. that violates any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
- vii. that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- viii. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- ix. that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an RENTOZO employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- x. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- xi. that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch" offer;
- xii. that constitutes or contains "pyramid schemes," "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- xiii. that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Platform which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to RENTOZO users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- xiv. that includes links to commercial services or Third-Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by RENTOZO;
- xv. that advertises any illegal services or the rent of any items the rental of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the rent of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
- xvi. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- xvii. that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- xviii. that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers, or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- xix. contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or makes unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post an advertisement on a third-party website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- xx. make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- xxi. collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- xxii. post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- xxiii. post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
- xxiv. attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by RENTOZO or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Platform.
- xxv. use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as "flagging tools") that enables the use of RENTOZO’s "flagging system" or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- xxvi. use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on RENTOZO without human intervention or authorship (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
iii. POSTING AGENTS:
As used herein, the term "Posting Agent" refers to a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. RENTOZO prohibits the use of Posting Agents, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of RENTOZO. In addition, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, directly or indirectly, or otherwise access the Service in order to post Content on behalf of others, except with express written permission or license from RENTOZO.
- We may charge a fee to post content in or utilize some areas of the Service (“Paid Services”). By posting Paid Services on the Website you enter into an agreement with RENTOZO, the terms of which are set out herein. Provisions of the Terms relating to the Content shall also be applicable to Paid Services. Further, you continue to be bound by the Terms in connection with your use of the Website and the Services. Currently, we offer the following kinds of features for Paid Services. Only some of these features may be made available to you by us, depending on your usage, category, geographical location, and medium of purchase. The terms of Paid Services and the relationship between you and RENTOZO shall be governed by the laws of India. Any claim you may have against RENTOZO must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bhopal (M.P.). We reserve the right to modify the price at which these features are made available to you:
- Payment for Paid Services
- Upon selecting any feature of Paid Services, you may be redirected to a third-party payment processing site such as razor pay offering payment through various channels such as net banking, UPI, debit card and credit card (“Payment Gateway”). RENTOZO may offer you a right to pay through cash or other channels such as cash collection. You agree that Paid Services will be made available to you only upon receipt of payment confirmation from the Payment Gateway or collection agencies. Upon making payment to us, through any medium whatsoever, you warrant to us that you are entitled to use the medium or otherwise make the payment to us under applicable law.
- You have the ability to provide us your Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) on the platform. Your GSTIN details are mandatory for passing on the credit of GST charged. In case you fail to provide us with your GSTIN details, we will assume that you are not registered with the GST authorities, without independently verifying your registration status.
- Unless otherwise mentioned on the Website, prices indicated are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Any package taken by you shall be available after we have received the payment.
- There are no cancellation/ refund policies until your amount has been debited twice while paying online for the one service you wanted to adopt instead of onetime payment.
v. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND CONTENT POLICY:
- A. RENTOZO is the first application which provides lots of rental categories under one platform. We act as a venue to allow our users who comply with these Terms to rent products and services listed on the Platform. You may not be able to conduct payment and other transactions through the Platform. As a result, and as discussed in more detail in these Terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that RENTOZO is not a party to any transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with such transactions.
- B. You understand that RENTOZO does not control, and is not responsible for ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails sent from outside RENTOZO’s domain or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Platform or another Third Party Website (defined below) or offerings, comments, user postings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business listings/information and directory information or any other material made available through the Platform ("Content"), and that by using the Platform you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will RENTOZO be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge and agree that RENTOZO cannot and does not pre-screen or approve any Content, but that RENTOZO has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is or may be available, for violating these Terms and such violation being brought to RENTOZO’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all. Furthermore, the Platform and Content available through the Platform may contain links to other third-party websites ("Third Party Websites"), which are completely unrelated to RENTOZO. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third-Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. RENTOZO makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third-Party Website, and your linking to any other websites is completely at your own risk and RENTOZO disclaims all liability thereto.
- C. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking, or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email, or otherwise make available via the Product or Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Product or Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) you own or have and shall continue to, for such time the Content is available on the Platform, have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on Platform (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) and authorize RENTOZO to use such Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Platform and these Terms; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person or business in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person or business to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Platform and these Terms. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content; however, by submitting any Content on the Platform, you hereby grant to RENTOZO an irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Platform and RENTOZO’s (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Platform and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. These rights are required by RENTOZO in order to host and display your Content. Furthermore, by you posting Content to any public area of the Platform, you agree to and do hereby grant to RENTOZO all rights necessary to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on Platform by any party for any purpose. As a part of the Service, RENTOZO may offer the facility of automatically capturing the "Description" of your ad based on the images uploaded by you. RENTOZO makes no warranty on the veracity or the accuracy of the generated description. The Description may be edited by you at any time while your ad is live. You also hereby grant each user of the Platform (a) a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Platform, and (b) the right to contact you with regard to the Content posted by you through private chat or any other means. The foregoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you or RENTOZO remove or delete such Content from the Platform. Further, you grant RENTOZO the right to make available your Content to any third party in connection with the transaction contemplated in your classified advertisement.
- D. RENTOZO does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and RENTOZO expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user content. RENTOZO does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Platform, and RENTOZO may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly notified in accordance with applicable law that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. RENTOZO reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. RENTOZO may also terminate a user's access to the Platform if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to be indulging in any act contrary to these Terms. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Platform more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, RENTOZO reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms.
- E. We have provided the ‘Tips of security’ under every head of product you wish to choose in order to keep both the giver and taker safe from any frauds and misleads. The link of declaration form mentioned in the tips of security is __________________.
vi. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT:
- RENTOZO is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end-users, or any other third parties.
- In case you are an owner of an Intellectual Property and want to specifically report about any counterfeit goods on our Platform please write us at
vii. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- You acknowledge and agree that the materials on the Platform, other than the User Content that you licensed under Section ii(C) of the Terms, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Materials") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to RENTOZO. You shall, in no event, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble such trademarks and nothing herein shall be construed to grant you any right in relation to such trademarks. Materials on the Platform are provided to you as it is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. RENTOZO reserves all rights not expressly granted herein to the Platform and the Materials. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materials of third parties obtained through the Platform for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on the use of the Platform or the Materials therein. The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws, other laws, and international treaties and/or conventions. The content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, other laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Platform, the Materials, or the collective work or compilation is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Platform, the Materials, or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content or Materials from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices and other notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service.
viii. USER SUBMISSIONS:
- You understand that when using the Platform, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources and that RENTOZO is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content, and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory, or libelous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against RENTOZO with respect thereto.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RENTOZO, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from
(i) your use of and access to the Platform and/or the Service;
(ii) your violation of any term of these Terms;
(iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or
(iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification, or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Services and the Platform.
x. ACCESS TO THE SERVICE:
- RENTOZO grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Service for personal use. This license granted herein does not include any of the following: (a) access to or use of the Service by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display, or derivative use of the product or Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by RENTOZO or as otherwise set forth in these Terms. Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access as set forth in these Terms immediately terminates any permission or license granted herein. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from RENTOZO.
xi. NO SPAM POLICY:
- You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements or other unsolicited communications to RENTOZO email addresses or through RENTOZO computer systems is expressly prohibited by these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that from time-to-time RENTOZO may monitor email usage using human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams in emails that are sent between one user to another in the RENTOZO email system. Any communication between yourself and any other user utilizing the communication features available on the Service and the Platform may be used only in accordance with the Terms. Any unauthorized use of RENTOZO computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain applicable laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
- These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by RENTOZO without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
xiii. ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE:
- This Platform is intended only for adults and that you are eligible to contract as per applicable laws. If you are using/accessing this Platform as a representative of any person/entity, you acknowledge that you are legally authorized to represent that person/entity. Minors, i.e. users under 18 years of age, are only allowed to access the Platform and use the Service, in the event of approval of their legal representatives or in the event that it concerns an act or a transaction that is a usual and acceptable standard in civil life and practice. You affirm that you are either at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Platform is not intended for children under 13.
- NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS If you are under the age of 13, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS PLATFORM. Please do not send us your personal information, including your email addresses, name, and/or contact information. If you want to contact us, you may only do so through your parent or legal guardian.
xiv. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- In no event shall rentozo, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages (even if rentozo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any aspect of your use of the platform or the service, including without limitation whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the platform or the service, from inability to use the platform or the service, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the platform or the service. Such limitation of liability shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with the platform or the service or any links on the platform, as well as by reason of any information, opinions or advice received through or advertised in connection with the platform or the service or any links on the rentozo site. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. You specifically acknowledge and agree that rentozo shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user or third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- The platform is controlled and offered by rentozo. Rentozo makes no representations or warranties that the platform is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the platform from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.
xv. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the platform and the service is entirely at your own risk and that the platform and the service are provided on an "as is" or "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind. All express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law rentozo, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the platform and your use thereof. Rentozo makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the platform's content or the content of any third-party websites linked to the platform and assumes no liability or responsibility for any
- (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content,
- (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the platform and service,
- (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
- (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the platform,
- (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the platform by any third party, and/or
- (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, communicated, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the platform or the service. Rentozo does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the platform or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and rentozo will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and/or other users and/or third-party providers of products or services. As with the rent of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
xvi. LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE:
- You acknowledge and agree that RENTOZO may establish limits from time to time concerning the use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency and the manner in which you may access the Service or the Platform. You acknowledge that your account is identified and linked through your mobile number, Facebook account, or email address through which you have registered. In the event you have more than one account linked through your mobile number, Facebook account, or email address, RENTOZO reserves the right to remove or restrict the usage of such duplicate accounts. You acknowledge and agree that RENTOZO has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that RENTOZO reserves the right at any time to modify, limit or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice and that RENTOZO shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that RENTOZO, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, if RENTOZO believes that you have violated these Terms. Further, you agree that RENTOZO shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Platform. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after any such termination.
xvii. DEALINGS WITH ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS:
- You acknowledge and agree that RENTOZO shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals on the Platform. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with any interaction you may have with other organizations and/or individuals. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree and acknowledge that RENTOZO shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or interactions. If there is a dispute between participants on the Platform, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that RENTOZO is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release RENTOZO, its officers, employees, agents, and successors from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Service.